What is facial cupping?
Revitalising the skin with a centuries-old Chinese technique, facial cupping is a gentle and non-invasive procedure employing small silicone cups. By stimulating lymphatic flow, it promotes a rejuvenated, radiant, and naturally sculpted look, accentuating your facial contours.
So, how does it work?
A small amount of oil is smoothed onto fresh cleansed skin, to allow silicone cups to glide smoothly across the face. This is a deeply relaxing treatment, as the rhythmic sweep of the cups begin to relax the frown lines between the brows or release the tension in the jaw. In turn the body and mind also begin to relax.
The treatment encourages blood flow and the natural production of collagen and elastin, whilst plumping and toning the muscles of the face.
Any puffiness you’re experiencing caused by a build up of lymph or blocked sinuses is drained away via the lymphatic system.
What are the benefits of facial cupping?
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles while promoting clearer skin.
- Enhances skin and muscle firmness and improves tone.
- Minimises pore size, giving a smoother appearance.
- Purifies skin through effective lymphatic drainage, eliminating toxins.
- Boosts circulation, resulting in a healthy, radiant complexion
- Reduces puffiness around the eyes.
- Alleviates earaches.
- Relieves bruxism (teeth grinding).
- Aids in the recovery from facial paralysis and Bell’s palsy.
- Eases sinus congestion and hay fever symptoms.
- Mitigates headaches and migraines.
- Helps fade and soften scar tissue.
At this time of year, especially when the pollen count is high in Norfolk, facial cupping is a popular treatment.
Come along to unwind and relax, whilst enjoying the the power of what this ancient Chinese technique brings.
Whether you’re seeking a natural anti-aging solution or a refreshing natural boost for your skin, my facial cupping treatment will revitalise your complexion and reduce your symptoms.
I provide facial cupping in Melton Constable, North Norfolk.
Visit my holistic treatments to explore more about facial cupping, cost, FAQs and how to book.